- 1990 Graduate of William Jewell College, BA in Communication/Sociology
- Neighborhood Listing Broker for HUD Properties since 2010
- SFR--Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certification
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative
- Licensed in Missouri
- Experienced in new homes sales, resale homes, rural properties, farms, REO, short sale, corporate owned & relocation properties, multi family, commercial, row homes, and condos
- In real estate since 1999
- Certified CE Instructor for selling HUD Homes
- Newcomer Team Captain 2000
- Connie Barnes Award Rookie of the Year in 2001
- Top Unassisted Award (first runner-up Tri City Branch) 2000, 2001, 2002
- Top Ten Agent Award- ReeceNichols Alliance-2002-2013
- Graduate of Leader's Choice Program-Team Leader 2008
- Top Agent #1 in closed units 2013
- Top Agent-#2 closed volume in 2013
- Chairman's Circle 2016, 2017
- Member of Heartland MLS
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of Kansas City Association of Realtors
- MAR State Director 2009-2011
- MAR Leadership Academy Graduate 2010 - 2011
- P.E.O. Chapter AO Treasurer 2007, 2008
- Member of Lawson Assembly of God in Lawson, Missouri
- Member of The Rotary Club of Lawson, Missouri
- Member of The Lawson Chamber Board 2015-2016
On a Personal Note
I am a lifelong resident of Lawson, Missouri.
I've been married to my husband Brent since 1993 and blessed with two sons, Sterling and Stanton.
I enjoy spending time with my family, attending church, traveling, shopping, gardening, physical fitness, and my pets.
I appreciate and enjoy helping my clients.... I am here to serve you 100%. Whatever your real estate needs are, I will get the job done for you! I appreciate your referrals.